专辑语种:英语
唱片公司:Geffen Records
发行时间:1980年11月17日
专辑类别:录音室专辑
专辑风格:根源唱作人 Singer/Songwriter

2_副本.jpg

专辑介绍:

约翰列农最后一部作品:两个星期之后他被一个疯狂的歌迷枪杀。

一个充满了对于生活的热情的作品,完全摆脱了70年代后期Lennon的颓废状态。这是Lennon重新回到艺术创作道路上的一个良好的信号,然而一个天才居然就在他满怀希望的时候陨落了。

不管你是不是喜欢Yoko Ono特殊的嗓音和歌唱方式,你不得不承认这是两个相爱的人合作的成果。这其中表达了完整的爱情故事。没有摇滚常见的浮躁,而是有一点低吟浅唱的温情。 (By 豆瓣, 王小妞)

by Stephen Thomas Erlewine
The most distinctive thing about Double Fantasy, the last album John Lennon released during his lifetime, is the very thing that keeps it from being a graceful return to form from the singer/songwriter, returning to active duty after five years of self-imposed exile. As legend has it, Lennon spent those years in domestic bliss, being a husband, raising a baby, and, of course, baking bread. Double Fantasy was designed as a window into that bliss and, to that extent, he decided to make it a joint album with
Yoko Ono
, to illustrate how complete their union was. For her part,
Ono
decided to take a stab at pop and while these are relatively tuneful for her, they nevertheless disrupt the feel and flow of Lennon's material, which has a consistent tone and theme. He's surprisingly sentimental, not just when he's expressing love for his wife ("Dear Yoko," "Woman") and child ("Beautiful Boy [Darling Boy]"), but when he's coming to terms with his quiet years ("Watching the Wheels," "Cleanup Time") and his return to creative life. These are really nice tunes, and what's special about them is their niceness -- it's a sweet acceptance of middle age, which, of course, makes his assassination all the sadder. For that alone, Double Fantasy is noteworthy, yet it's hard not to think that it's a bit of a missed opportunity -- primarily because its themes would be stronger without the
Ono
songs, but also because the production is just a little bit too slick and constrained, sounding very much of its time. Ultimately, these complaints fall by the wayside because Lennon's best songs here cement the last part of his legend, capturing him at peace and in love. According to some reports, that perception was a bit of a fantasy, but sometimes the fantasy means more than the reality, and that's certainly the case here.

专辑曲目:

01. (JUST LIKE)STANDING OVER
02. KISS KISS KISS
03. CLEAN-UP TIME
04. GIVE ME SOMETHING
05. I’M LOSING YOU
06. I’M MOVING ON
07. BEAUTIFUL BOY(DARLING BOY)
08. WATCHING THE WHEELS
09. YES I’M YOUR ANGEL
10. WOMAN
11. BEAUTIFUL BOYS
12. DEAR YOKO
13. EVERY MAN HAS A WOMAN WHO LOVES HIM
14. HARD TIMES ARE OVER、

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqu8j7u   密码:4a6i

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

手机版|Archiver| yxts  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:35 , Processed in 0.201554 second(s), 25 queries .